Provide administrative support to the Sr. VP, Account Management &
identified senior management team .Perform duties to support day-to-day
department operations in such areas as phone coverage , scheduling meetings,
completing travel arrangements, expense reporting, maintaining management
calendar, taking and distributing meeting minutes, generating copies, screening
mail, filing, ordering supplies and maintaining department records.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Prepare correspondence, memoranda, reports, presentations or other assigned
• Manage travel arrangements
• Manage travel expense submission for senior members in the team.
• Manage & coordinate logistics for visitors
• Manage and coordinate events
• Assist in preparing and maintaining departmental budget, including rewards
• Assist in preparing PR/PO for the business unit.
• Administer programs, projects or processes specific to the operating unit
served, and maintain spreadsheets or databases to monitor departmental
• Research special topics as assigned
• Serve as administrative liaison with others within and outside the company.
• Develop and produce reports as assigned.
• Monitor and coordinate work of other employees or temporaries.
All About You
• Graduate degree in any discipline is required
• Excellent communication skills – written & oral
• Excellent inter-personnel skills – Amicable personality
• Administrative experience in a MNC corporate environment
interfacing with senior and executive level management and senior customers.
•Strong knowledge of department budgets and desk top computer
software such as MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Years of Experience :9-13
If your profile matching to the above requirement please share across your update resume to firstname.lastname@example.org