• Effectively use the tools necessary to manipulate large quantities of data and
• Proficiency with R/Python/SAS/SQL/Oracle/Unix data mining and data driven
business analysis will be required.
• Time-series/ ARIMA modeling, Econometric forecasting.
• Clearly articulates and presents summary of own work in formal and team
• Actively shares tools, methodologies and best practices across projects.
• Proactively seeks new knowledge primarily in project related areas.
• Candidate should have a MA in a quantitative discipline with an emphasis on
analytics and business applications.
• Macroeconomic background.
• Previous financial services or consulting or econometric experience
• Computer programming, data mining, quantitative analysis and macroeconomic.
• Knowledge of database management.
All About You
• Be fluent in English.
• Economic trends and macroeconomic analysis.
• Proficiency in R, SAS and SQL and comfort in PC, UNIX and CITRIX environments
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
• Strong organizational and planning skills required. Ability to multi-task as
well as work on multiple projects concurrently.
• Keen analytical and proven problem solving abilities/strong strategic and
• Proven team player with excellent interpersonal skills, strong collaborations
• Ability to work independently, with a remote group and maintain
• Must be self-directing and motivated to achieve outstanding performance.
Years of Experience :4-7
If your profile matching to the above requirement please share across your update resume to email@example.com