•Consultant Software Engineer
• The Applications Development Team is a dedicated
collection of self-organizing, interdependent, co-located individuals
representing different functional roles with all the necessary skills to turn Product
Backlog items into a potentially shippable increment within the Sprint /
• Team members may be developers, testers, analysts,
architects. The team is cross-functional, which means that between all its
members they possess sufficient skills to do the work. There is no dictated
leadership hierarchy within the team members.
• Suitable for a highly skilled Technical Leads with
Agile/Scrum experience to work with a team of very experienced developers on
some enterprise global application projects
• Responsible for the creation of a software product as per
the definition in the product backlog
• Do you have what it takes to provide technical leadership
for a Scrum team, including coaching and mentoring?
• Have you got the skills to be recognized as a senior
developer in a Scrum team?
• Work closely with Solution Architect in designing
applications, based on TDD (Test Driven Development)
• Lead the Scrum Team on new technology adoption / processes
• Undertake code reviews of the development team
• Provide advice and support to other team members
• Estimate the size of backlog items that they are
responsible for delivering.
• Translate backlog items into engineering design and
logical units of work (tasks)
• Evaluate technical feasibility
• Write technical User Stories for backlog
• Implement sprint backlog items
• Write unit tests/functional tests/integration tests as per
the definition of done for the Scrum team.
• Write and verify code which adheres to the acceptance
• Application of product development best practices as per
• Support UAT – resolving issues as per business priority
• Post Implementation Support and production support
• Undertake regular "brown bag" presentations
• Ensure we move towards common technical goal
Experience: 9-12 Years
Java, JEE, Spring, Hibernate, Maven, AngularJS, REST
• Knowledge and understanding of software engineering
concepts and methodologies is required.
• Ability to quickly learn and implement new processes,
frameworks and tools and support multiple concurrent activities and to
interface with external / internal resources, working as a member of a matrix
based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
• Proficient with one or more object-oriented languages e.g.
• Experienced with relational databases and PostgreSQL
• Knowledge and understanding of Internet applications and
• Strong English language communication skills, both verbal
• Strong relationship, collaboration and organizational
• Experience with Agile/SAFe required
• Experience in delivering secure solutions, especially
within Financial Services Sector is preferred.
• Ability to be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and
able to function under pressure in an independent environment along with a high
degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
If your profile matching to the above requirement please share across your update resume to firstname.lastname@example.org